Click here to check Entrance Test Result
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
- Download your Admit Card after 11th June 2015.
- LL.B Course at:
- Deptt. of Laws PU, Chandigarh.
- PU Regional Centre Muktsar (Punjab).
- PU Regional Centre Ludhiana (Punjab).
- UILS, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur (Punjab).
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after depositing the fee in bank and your fee details are not available, write to email@example.com with scanned copy of bankslip.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/Blind OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 08, 2015 upto 4:00 PM.