STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online.[last date for registration: May 25, 2016]
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.[last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch: May 27, 2016]
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.[last date for completion of form: May 30, 2016]
- Download your Admit Card after 10th June 2016.
- LL.B Course at:
- Deptt. of Laws PU, Chandigarh.
- PU Regional Centre Muktsar (Punjab).
- PU Regional Centre Ludhiana (Punjab).
- UILS, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur (Punjab).
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after depositing the fee in bank and your fee details are not available, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of bankslip.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/Blind OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 08, 2016 upto 4:00 PM.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.